Proposal for Funding from the NATA Budget:
- Any NATA Board Member may recommend or request changes to the budget in support of activities that serve the mission of NATA.
- All changes and additions to the NATA Budget totaling $100 or more must be approved by a majority vote of the General Board.
- Additions less than $100 may be approved by the Executive Committee.
- Submit the proposal to the NATA Treasurer or the President no later than one of the following deadlines: August 1, February 1, or June 1.
Request for Reimbursement
- Receipts/Invoices for all purchases must be attached and submitted within 60 days of the expenditure in order to qualify for reimbursement. For postage or printing expenses, include a sample or description of materials.
Letter of Support for NDE