SWITCHING YOUR GEARS TO LEARNING
What Is Your Summer Staff Development Choice? Make Your Plans Now!
Summers for teachers also means time for growth.
What are you considering for growth this summer?
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS NOW OPEN THROUGH MAY 31, 2015
LOOKING FOR DIVERSE AND ENGAGING PROPOSALS THAT:
• capture student-centered pedagogy, are project- or challenge-based, and are supported by research;
• explore the use of research strategies to inform teaching practice and/or advance the field of
• inspire leadership among art educators and/or students;
• engage meaningful debate and dialogue about emerging issues and trends defining the field
of art education;
• showcase strategies for designing curriculum and assessment that supports art standards; or
• present diverse ideas in response to a topic.
Workshops are still open for the Summer Roadshow - Contact Shari Today!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Nebraska Art Teachers Association
Check out these active NATA members sites