Fall Conference is Here!
You should have received confirmation of your registration and workshops by now. The excitement builds. If your plans have changed you can still register for the conference but meals may not be available. You can contact Angie Fischer or Sarah Brogren-Haynes if you have questions.
We are very pleased to offer Sandy Skoglund Luncheon Meals at a reduced rate of 2 for $75 or if you've already purchased a meal and want to bring a guest, tickets are available for $25. Go to the NATA Store now because there is a limited supply!
Tickets are available for the general public to attend the Friday morning lecture by Sandy Skoglund. Purchase now in the NATA Store!
We are so excited to recognize our outstanding contributors to Art Education in Nebraska!
Susan Kirsch - Elementary Art Educator of the Year
Shelley Speidell - Middle School Art Educator of the Year
Timothy Bogatz - Secondary Art Educator of the Year
Jeremy Johnson - Higher Education Art Educator of the Year
Debra Wehrmann DeFrain - Art Supervisor/Administrator of the Year
Marissa McClintock - Marvin Spomer Novice Art Educator of the Year
Mollie Leisinger - Marvin Spomer Novice Art Educator of the Year
Gina Tolstedt - Roscoe Shields Award
Cathy Witt - Prism Award
Marian Fey - Prism Award
Brigitte McQueen Shew - Prism Award
Josephine Langbehn - Nebraska Art Educator of the Year
Julie Mohr - ESU South Award
Astra Patterson - ESU North Award
Shawn Stokes - ESU East Award
Lindsey Tomaso - ESU West Award
Deonne Hinz - ESU West Award
On Saturday morning join us for tons of information about our association happenings. Many items on the agenda!
- Celebrate the largest membership NATA has ever had.
- Recognize this year's fall conference planners.
- ESU Award recipients will be recognized.
- Learn about the changes in our Treasurer/ Bookkeeper positions.
- Become informed about upcoming opportunities to exhibit your students work.
- There is a new NATA mentoring program that you could be a part of.
- NATA 2016 Award Nominations open.
- NATA 2016 Election of Officers open.
- And information about future fall conferences!
Visit past conferences by taking a look through our association conference history! Julie Ryan, Co-President Elect and Newsletter Editor, has done a fantastic job of documenting our conferences for years. Thank you Julie!