What Is Your Summer Staff Development Choice? Make Your Plans Now!
What are you considering for growth this summer?
LOOKING FOR DIVERSE AND ENGAGING PROPOSALS THAT:
• capture student-centered pedagogy, are project- or challenge-based, and are supported by research;
• explore the use of research strategies to inform teaching practice and/or advance the field of
• inspire leadership among art educators and/or students;
• engage meaningful debate and dialogue about emerging issues and trends defining the field
of art education;
• showcase strategies for designing curriculum and assessment that supports art standards; or
• present diverse ideas in response to a topic.
2015 NAC Statewide Conference, "Building Creative Communities"
Friday, June 19, 2015, Cornhusker Marriott, Lincoln, NE
Do you see untapped potential in your community? The 2015 Building Creative Communities statewide conference will take a look at what makes a community truly creative, and provide participants with tips for strategic planning, partnership building and program evaluation.
Keynote speaker and session leader is Tom Borrup, writer of The Creative Community Builder's Handbook. Look for your invitation soon from the Nebraska Arts Council and join artists, creative professionals, cultural instituations and businesses for this unique conference and networking opportunity.