On November 19-21, the Nebraska Association of School Boards (NASB) will be hosting their state convention in LaVista. NATA members will have a display of K-12 student work at the conference. Each NATA member may display two pieces of 2-dimensional art (no larger than 12X18 or matted 16X22) at the exhibit as a member benefit - no cost to members.
Please get information now and register! REGISTRATION DEADLINE NOVEMBER 12TH!
Do the survey and we will post your ideas in the blog.
Conference handouts and resources are available online.
News from other Sources....
1. Attend 2 meetings (approximately 1 hour long) in 2015.
2. Go through categories currently in Fair book and add/delete as needed.
3. Distribute Fair books and actively purse entries for the Fair.
4. Be available via phone or email for questions pertaining to potential Fair entries from June-September
5. Be on-site at the CenturyLink Center on Tuesday, September 22nd from 12 noon until area is completed for set-up and display.
6. Coordinate with judge of your choice to be on-site on Wednesday, September 23rd at times that work for both of you to judge entries.
7. Attach ribbons to entries.
There is a $250 stipend for the Superintendent, which is paid within 2 weeks after the Fair is over and a $50 stipend per judge. Please contact Rita Clark if this is something you would be interested in for 2015.